About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Semester

Registered for classes the other day. I may have overdone it. Fourteen credits this year. Photography--again, Math--again, English--again, and a couple of AIS classes--again. The new thing this year is my internship.

We have a couple of friends who have put their entire life savings on the line and opened a pet food/feed/hay store here in the White Mountains. With one employee, things are stressful and hectic to say the least. With my internship, I will be able to help them get caught up in the office, keep things organized, and just lend a helping hand when I can. This is a win-win for us--free labor for them, and school credits for me.

Now, all I have left to do is get my books, all $300 worth. At least I don't need a textbook for an internship.

No comments: