About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Motivation

My motivation to update this blog has been overridden by the research project my English class is requireing.
Along with the fact that it seems like it's the same thing every day, over and over, and I really have NO idea what I am doing with this project.
Good news, though. I developed my first roll of film last night. I did all of my assignments on the one roll, and now all that is left is to print out the ones I want, and turn them in.
I was thinking of putting together a photography project. I just need to brainstorm some ideas and go for it. Make a book of Something of the White Mountains. Parks, small businesses, lakes, dogs, churches, statues (not very many of those up here...), etc, etc. Would anyone want to look at things like that?

No comments: