About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Harvest of Grace

(Sorry I've been gone so long... School, holidays, etc) This is a book by Cindy Woodsmall, who is following in the footsteps of other authors such as Beverly Lewis and Janette Oke.

She tells the story of Sylvia, a young Amish woman scorned. Ms. Woodsmall's style of writing brings a nice flow to the book, and you cannot help but immerse yourself in the story. Your heart will break for Sylvia, and rejoice with her as well.

I'm not much for romances, even inspirational ones, but I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a great book to get lost in. I'll give this book 4 out of 5 stars. (only 4 because the different story lines that start out can be confusing until they all tie together.)

No comments: