About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break, and a New Book

It's spring break here at our home. Luckily, Emma waited to get sick until school was out.... Now we're fighting a fever and sore throat. Yeah!!

I got a new book from Booksneeze, too. This one is by Sheila Walsh. "Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God. Oh my. I must say, I cried through most of it. Her story, the events, and the bible stories she used, was just what I needed in my life right now. Any woman who has struggled with anything in their lives really needs to pick this one up.

I can't wait to see what book I get next!

No comments: