About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Being a Tooth Fairy is Hard Work

The #1 reason to have a night light in the kids room? Because if there is no light, the tooth fairy cannot see where the tooth pillow is. Then when she does find it, she cannot get the button undone. Once the pocket has been opened-without any light-the tooth fairy is likely to DROP the tooth (luckily on her foot, so she found it by touch.)  After the tooth has been retrieved, the tooth fairy must then figure out how to get the dollar in the same little pocket that the tooth was in. All this must be accomplished without waking the sleeping children and blowing her cover. Being a tooth fairy is hard work...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Cute story!