About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lady in Waiting

My latest book from WaterBrook is the the story of a modern day woman and her link to the past. This book could be considered a historical fiction, because of the character Jane Grey, but this Jane plays a minor role in the story.

This is actually two stories in one. I have never really liked the back and forth style of these types of fiction. I guess I am easily confused. I also don't really like the historical fiction, I prefer to have the facts. So, although the basic style and genre of the book are not my thing, the story was a pretty good read. There's an element of suspense, as well as understanding of the characters actions.There's really not much else to say about it. I would suggest you check it out of your local library before you purchase it.

Overall, I give this book 3.5 stars.

No comments: