About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Best Friends, Great Books, and Good Yarn

Working on a couple of crochet/knit projects. Trying to use up the yarn I have, slowly but surely. Made a small frog for a friend (no, I am not keeping it for myself!) But I am working on a purse for me, and I have everything I need to make myself a pair of socks.

I also got my new book from booksneeze.com. Cast of Characters by Max Lucado. One of my favorite authors EVER! Still working on a couple of other novels and non fiction. I hate having more than one book going at a time, but it is nice to have a change of pace every now and then.

And for the best news ever!!!! D & A & B came to visit me!!! I havn't seen her in at least 3 years, and I hadn't ever seen the baby. Even though there isn't too much to do in our little hick town, it was great to spend time with them.

No comments: