About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In A Rut

I've been blocked lately. Life has gotten to be a bit too hectic, and I am in a rut. To make it worse, all those wonderful old stories I was going to post... Yeah, they're on the desktop computer that is dead.

I keep starting all these new posts, and then I get discouraged, distracted, or disinterested and they go away. I think I need a change. No, I know I need a change.

So, to start off that change, I am going to rearrange the furniture in the living room. Except I need Mike's help to move some of the big stuff. And he's working. I will get it done though. I wish I could rearrange my room too, but there's only one wall that our monstrous Cali King bed will fit on. Blast windows, doors, and closets. They take up too much wall space. And Mike will NEVER give up his big bed.Time to get out of this rut I am in.

Big changes coming soon to our house.

No comments: