About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The End of an Era

Although there is still a week left of school, most of my classes have finished.

And it looks like my beautiful 4.0 is gone.

It's not definite yet. I'm still waiting on grades for two of my classes, but at last count, I had a 3.47 in my English class, and I don't know if my instructor rounds up. A 3.5 and up constitutes an "A" in his class. And my Ten Key class is kind of up to me at this point, if I want an "A" or a "B".

At first I was kind of upset. I have made it this far--5 semesters--with a 4.0. I worked very hard for that grade. VERY hard. OK, I still am kind of upset.

But I am still doing alright. One bad grade is not going to make me fail. 

No comments: