About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Booksneeze & my First Review

A few weeks ago I found a website called booksneeze.com. This is a program that bloggers can sign up for. You get to pick a book to read and review. Then, here's the best part, you get to keep the book you pick.
When I signed up, there was only one book available for review. A book on tithing. In fact, the title is Tithing. Since I have been struggling with this particular practice, I thought it appropriate that it would be the first book I read.
So I am going to review it, here and on christianbooks.com. Then I am going to get another book to read.

This is great!! Anything for a free book!

No comments: