About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finished Projects and New Ones

I finished the hat for Emma that I was knitting. She says it doesn't cover her ears, so it looks like I may have to make her another one. I haven't decided yet...

I also found a pattern for a crocheted bun cover, like the ones Mom used to have. That was pretty simple to make. I finished it in just a couple of days.

Another 'project' I have finished was the book that my sis-in-law wrote. I was hooked, and now I am waiting for her to finish the second book. If you are interested in the sci-fi/fantasy stuff, check it out! Support a newly published author!!

As for new projects, I finally got hired with the census bureau and started my training today. Looks like it's going to be a good way to make some money! I am a little concerned about my ability to balance work, school, church stuff, the kids, and the housework. Now I can add part-time employee to full time student and stay at home mom. Is it possible to have two full time jobs and one part time job? (8+8+4=20) I guess I don't get much sleep...

As of right now, it's only for about a month, so we'll see how I do, and if I can cut it. I think after this, though, I need to wait until I am either done with school, or the boy is in school full time...

No comments: