About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I think someone was playing a trick on me...

I started this project with some of Mom's old house dresses. Cut them into squares, and made little pillows for the grand kids. I got creative, and decided to put little pockets on them, so that each kid could have a picture of themselves with Grandma D.
So I need pictures now. I really wanted ones of just the grand kid that gets the pillow, and Grandma. We have so many pictures of ALL the grandchildren with Mom and Dad, I wanted it to be something special.
So I had my sister send me some pics of her kids and Mom. Problem is, she wrote on the back of them with permanent marker, then stuck them all together. So a couple of them have black writing on them.
My Monday night instructor is really good with Photoshop, so I asked him to show me what to do to remove the smudges from the photos. So we sit down at the computer tonight, and start scanning pictures. Except the scanner decided to be all crazy, and even though it did the work it was supposed to, it did not read the pictures. All that was coming up was a blank white screen.
We tried everything. Switching computers, restarting everything, unplugging things, and even uninstalling stuff. With no luck. So, no pictures tonight. Hopefully the computer will work on Wednesday night and I can at least get the stuff scanned into the computer!!

No comments: