About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tithing, Test Me in This

My review of Tithing: Test Me in This. This book was not what I expected at all. I wasn't sure what to expect, quite honestly. It blended nicely the use of Biblical text and real world situations to show tithing as more than an "old, outdated practice." Each chapter is written using it's subjects verbage and wording, which gives it a nice variety. My only problem is that chapter 7 is written in very technical terms, and for a non-business person, can be hard to understand. The ending left me a little confused, but other than that, it was a wonderful, well written book.

No comments: