About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Plans

Although summer break started 2 weeks ago, it finally feels like summertime at the Hudspeth house. We are back from our trip to Phoenix, I have decided to let God take care of my kidney problems, and the kids are at church camp.

There have been some big developments in the White Mountains this past week, the most important one by far being the Wallow fire in Alpine. The smoke is merely annoying at our house, I can only imagine how bad it is in Alpine and the surrounding areas. Poor Mike has to work over in that area today (not really close to the fire, but close enough that the smoke is bothering him).

We may be on break, but I am still waiting for my financial aid status for next semester. I would like to register for fall classes, but cannot until I know my status. I have never been very good at waiting.

For a while, we were contemplating moving the kids to a new school, but have decided to stick with the one we know: the teachers and students and families that they have grown up with.

I've got housework to do, books to read, and crafts to finish. Oh, and work on Tuesdays. But it is definitely worth it all.

No comments: