About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The American Patriot

God's Promises for the American Patriot is my newest book from booksneeze. This is a collection of Bible verses, historical facts, and quotes from the men and women who helped shape our country. Small and compact, this book would be a great gift to anyone who loves our country. It even has a page for someone to write "to, from, and date" on it.

Every turn of the page gives a new topic, with the political and historical facts and quotes on the left, and corresponding Bible verses on the right. Scattered throughout the book are extra little tidbits to help break up the flow. Included on many of the pages are pictures of the historical figures that are discussed.

In a time and country that has forgotten it's roots, this book helps reminds us of the morals and lessons that our founding fathers used to create this great nation.

Overall, I give this book five out of five stars. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a gift for a patriot, historian, soldier, or veteran. This book would also be good for anyone looking for Bible verses that talk about patriotism and love of country.

No comments: