About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Behind, behind, behind

Trying to get caught up in Basic Keyboarding. Its amazing how nice having 4 hours a week for just keyboarding helps...
I'm all done with my Intro to Windows class. Since it was all just the basics, and I've been using computers since High school, that class was pretty simple.
I have decided that, besides photography, my MS Office class is my favorite. I get to create, edit, change, etc all sorts of documents and I get to pretend I'm some important executive. I feel almost glamorous typing spreadsheets and letters to ficticious people who will never get them...

We have an eight to fifteen page research essay due at the end of the semester for my Compositon class. This time, we get to pick our topic. Any topic in the whole wide world. I almost wish for a list of topics to chose from, then I wouldn't have so many options to pick from... Right now it's between motherhood, and the afterlife... see where I'm going with that???
Those choices are so I can use a very important tape that my family cherishes- well, at least I cherish it. When my sister was in college, she interviewed my Mom. I want to use that interview. Very badly, I want to use that interview... we'll see what happens.

No comments: