About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Research Project and Data Storage

First and Foremost:::
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, my BFF! After all the drama with the stupid floppy disks, I am supremely grateful not to have to worry about it anymore.

Ok, so onto the research paper. We spent 45 minutes in the school library today learning about the different resources we have available to us for our research needs. There's a lot of cool stuff I wish I had been able to use back in High School... Databases, reference catalogs, websites, video, etc, etc.
There were quite a few topics I was debating using, and in our peer group time today, my 'peers' chose my motherhood topic. So my research report is on the thesis: How did the feminist movement affect modern motherhood?

Any thoughts?

No comments: