About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Skipping school

So I haven't been going to my Tuesday classes because it's just easier to be here when the kids get home, instead of trying to find a sitter that (1) I trust and (2) is reliable.
The instructor doesn't care, as long as I turn the work in.
I just have to get the work done...

What I really need is someone willing to trade room/board/and meals for watching the kids when I need someone. Like that's going to happen. I was thinking putting some fliers up at school, but I haven't been able to find a bulletin board that is for students, and not just school stuff. I'll just have to look harder, I guess.
Maybe I'll put a classified in the local free paper. Not that many people read that one, I don't think though. I just don't know what to do...
Oh well.

No comments: