About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day

Don't worry, despite the title, this is a school related post... Just not my school.

We spent yesterday -snow day- writing Valentines card for the kid's classes. Do you know how hard it is to make my son write a card for every kid? That one's mean, this one is too small, that kid isn't nice to me, this kid isn't nice to everyone, etc, etc, etc. If he had his way, there would be one card for his 'special girl friend' (I'm too little to have a 'girlfriend', he tells us,) and one for the kid who's nice to him, and that would be it.

My daughter, on the other hand, wants to send a card to every child in her school. ONLY the kids in your class, daughter!

And, to top it all off, on this most romantic of weekends, we have parent-teacher conferences this Thursday and Friday. Nothing gets me in the mood more than a teacher telling me what my kid is doing wrong. (note the sarcasm!?!)

No comments: