About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It really sucks when...

You are up to your elbows in soapy dishwater, and you look out the kitchen window, and you see two nice, BIG elk in your backyard. Then, all you can find is your digital camera, and you forget you are in your slippers, and you run out the door. Then your feet fall off, because you stepped in a nice pile of snow, and the elks kinda mosey off while you are hopping around cursing the snow, and the rain that started coming down.
Oh, then you get your snow boots on, and find the other camera, but then realize that you forgot your plastic to keep the camera safe and dry. So now, you're running in the snow and rain, with your cameras under your jacket, trying desperately to find these big, beautiful elk, just so you can take a picture, when you realize that they are gone. Gone. GONE. And you missed the shot...

No comments: