About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Daze

Classic play on words. Been around forever. And I feel no shame at stealing it for my use. Except, it's not quite accurate, because while town has been overrun by the white fluffy stuff, our little home on the outskirts has become waterlogged. Nothin' but rain, rain, rain over here.
So it's very hard for me to fathom the reasoning behind the superintendent's desire to call a snow day. But my husband says it is definitely worse in town, so I will take his word for it. It would be kinda rude for me to assume that Mr. Superintendent has a desire to make me lose my mind.
Although I think that is what the kids are trying to do. We would be playing outside in the snow, IF THERE WAS SNOW!! We would be playing a game, if they decided to pick up the mess in their room, and we would be watching a movie, if they didn't get up and leave five minutes after I put it in.
On an up note, I joined a new website<<<<----- see the link on the side. Free books to review is always a good thing.

No comments: