About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Photography

As some of you may know, I love photography. A lot. So, I was messing around here on blogger--when I should have been doing homework--and looking at random blogs. While the photography ones interested me, it took forever for some of the pics to load. Which is a bummer, and why I don't post very many of my pics on here....Wait, have I posted any photos on here? I can't remember. How horrible.
See, my thinking is that if I get/am good enough, I could have an art show. But if all these pictures of mine are online for all to see, who's going to want to go to a gallery to see them? But then it's a kinda catch-22, because if I don't get my works out there, when someone sees "Photographs by Beth H." they're going to think "Who??" instead of "Oh, yeah! I've seen her work online!"
And that is my ultimate goal. While taking pics of kids and weddings is fun, it's work, not art. And I want to be an artist.
So I might decide to put one or two of my pictures on here eventually, but if you want to see how good I really am, you're going to have to wait for that gallery to find me and make me famous...

No comments: