About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Basic Keyboarding, ouchie

A little background first. When I was pregnant with my first child, I was working at a daycare. Every day at nap time, I would have to walk around the room, slooooowly lower myself to the ground and start patting backs.

Carpel tunnel is very common in pregnant women, and I got it. From patting kids backs. So I bought the wrist brace, and went to the chiropractor. Seeing as I don't pat backs anymore, and I don't really type all that much on the computer, I haven't thought about it in the past few years. Every once in a while my wrist starts hurting, but not that often.

Let me tell you, 3 hours of asdfjkl; aaa sss ddd fff jjj kkk lll ;;; can really kill the joint that connects your arm to your hand. Time to dig out the wrist brace- and get off this computer....

No comments: