About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Textbooks

Are expensive. Like, almost as much as tuition itself. And of course the day I decide to go get my books, I decide to walk. Not that big of a deal, it's only about a mile away. Except I forgot that I would have to walk back home with my books.
Luckily, three of my classes are computer classes, and I didn't know what format I needed for the software that is required. So I walked home with 3 books instead of 6. Now, I have to hope that the bookstore is open tomorrow before my first class and get the rest of the stuff I need.
One of the books I got was an intro to photography text written by an instructor from the school back in 1980- something. It cost me 5 dollars. How come they can't all be that cheap?
*Sigh* I guess that I'll write about my first day of class tomorrow.

No comments: