About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

No sitters...

For today, my only lecture class, and I can't be there... Stuck here with Robbie. I keep thinking today is Friday- but it isn't.
I'm going to the school around the time class is over to turn in my homework and get the assignment for next week. Hopefully that's ok with the instructor. I tried to get ahold of him last night, but wasn't able to reach him-or his voicemail- in any way.

And, there's a Pep Rally for the Superbowl today in the lobby of the building where my class is. Free pizza!! On that note, I'm outta here...

No comments: