About Me

My photo
I have been a stay at home mom since Oct 31st 2006. My children started school in 2008, so I decided it was time for me to go back, too. I have been a full time student for over two years now, and it seems like I am learning about more than just my schoolwork.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesdays are fun

My class doesn't start until after I am done with my girl scout troop, so I get to stay home today. No weird bus schedules, no running around- at least not until tonight.
Here I am thinking, "I got all day to get my homework done, I just want to get it done now so I don't have to worry about it." Yeah, right.
After about 10 minutes of reading, and trying to find answers in this stupid 625 page plus book, I have to walk away. I'm going cross eyed, and I still have to figure out what I am doing with the Girl Scouts tonight.
So, I am going to goodsearch Girl scout activities and then walk away from this stupid computer. Hopefully I find something soon.

No comments: